Monkey Says What Logo Image

 

Meat Face

Meat Face image

June 19, 2008

In some places of the UK this is called "Billy Clown". If you thought that clowns were scary before, then this should give you gastronomic nightmares. Notice that the small print says that this is only 80% pork. What's in the other 20%?

[Link to Orig]